Boston College Law School records
- 1929-approximately 1992
Scope and Contents
Composed of annual reports, correspondence, publications, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other items relating to the Law School. Includes material on Todd Simon's Boston College Law School After Fifty Years, and some letters of the Dean.
- Boston College. Law School (Organization)
Restrictions on access
Collection is closed until processed.
Restrictions on use
These materials are made available for use in research, teaching and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright Law. The user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used for academic research or otherwise should be fully credited with the source. The original authors may retain copyright to the materials.
Boston College Law School is a professional school founded in 1929 and accredited by the American Bar Association in 1932. Originally located in downtown Boston, the school moved to the Chestnut Hill campus in 1954, and, in 1975, relocated again to the Newton campus. Since 1969 the Law School has awarded the J.D. degree to its graduates.
10 Linear Feet (21 containers)
Language of Materials
Transfered from Boston College Law School in 1989, 1996, 1999, and 2002.
- Boston College Law School Records
- 1929- approximately 1992
- Unprocessed Cataloged
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description