Skip to main content

Abbey Theatre, 1992 November-1999 May

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 1-2

Content Description

The Peacock opened in 1927 as an experimental annex to the Abbey Theatre.

Dates

  • Creation: 1992 November-1999 May

Creator

Access Note

Collection is open for research.

Full Extent

From the Collection: 1 Linear Feet (2 boxes)

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the John J. Burns Library Repository

Contact:
John J. Burns Library
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA
617-552-4861